|Maine House of Representatives District 56|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Lawrence High School|
|Bachelor's||Park University (2012)|
|Place of birth||Waterville, Maine|
Wilson served in Iraq as a member of the United States Marine Corps but was honorably discharged in 2007 due to disabling conditions suffered during his time in service.
Wilson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs Jobs Jobs
- Excerpt:"Corey will work with current business owners to find out why they want to relocate outside of the State of Maine."
- Excerpt:"While tax cuts for businesses can at times be controversial, Corey understands that if we do not provide tax breaks for businesses to come to the State of Maine, another state will and we will lose the jobs as a result."
- Excerpt:"Corey will work to eliminate barriers to successfully and cost-effectively upgrade natural gas services, transmission systems and infrastructures."
- Excerpt:"Corey believes that the key to a good education is the teacher, which is why he believes in attracting the brightest and best educators. Corey supports an alternative teacher certification to allow high-trained individuals to enter the classroom."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wilson served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
Wilson won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 56. Wilson ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Doreen Sheive (D) and David C. Alexander (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Maine House of Representatives, District 56, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Corey + Wilson + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislature's priorities for 2014 are askew - Bangor Daily News
- Bi-partisan group of lawmakers to get tested for chemicals found in plastic ... - WCSH-TV
- Speed crackdown shifts into high gear - The Wilson Times (subscription)
- Got Tix? - Press Herald
- Public records: Licking County Probate Court - The Newark Advocate
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Wilson's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Corey Wilson on LinkedIn
Anna Blodgett (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 56
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |