For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Corporate Accountability International
|Corporate Accountability International|
The Corporate Accountability International started in 1977. They started an international boycott of Nestle infant formula, protesting Nestle's practices of marketing formula in countries where formula is not a safe option for infants. According to the CAI, water sanitation is often lacking and infants get sick from drinking formula mixed with contaminated water. As a result of their boycott, the United Nations Code of Marketing was created. Since then, the CAI has challenged several industries, including nuclear weapon companies and tobacco companies.
Corporate Accountability International is led by their board of directors and staff.
Corporate Accountability International lists their issues on their website. The following is an abbreviated list:
- Challenge corporate control of water
- Challenge corporate control of food
- Challenge big tobacco
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Corporate + Accountability + International"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Corporate Accountability International,"About Us," retrieved February 27, 2011
- Corporate Accountability International,"Our History," retrieved February 27, 2011
- Stopcorporateabuse.org, "History", accessed November 29, 2013
- Stopcorporateabuse.org, "Board and Staff, accessed December 13, 2013
- Stopcorporateabuse.org, "What we do", accessed December 13, 2013