|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|Master's||University of Nevada-Reno|
|J.D.||University of Nevada-Las Vegas|
|Place of birth||Saint Ignatius, Montana|
In 2005, Arlint began attending the University of Nevada-Reno studying towards an M.B.A. At this time, he also began working with Kafoury, Armstrong & Co. as an accountant. He graduated with his M.B.A. in 2007.
Following his graduation from the University of Nevada-Reno, Arlint began law school at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas in 2007. He continued to work at Kafoury, Armstong & Co. until 2008 when he started his own accounting firm. He earned his J.D. in 2010 and started a law firm. He continues to operate both his accounting and law firm.
Additionally, Arlint teaches college classes about accounting, tax and business.
|Nevada Controller, Republican Primary, 2014|
|None of these candidates||14.4%||15,423|
|Election Results via Nevada Secretary of State.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cort + Arlint + Nevada + Controller"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Controller
- Nevada state executive offices
- Nevada state executive official elections, 2014
- Nevada down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Publication regarding Sarbanes-Oxley
- Personal Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Law firm website
- Accounting firm website
- YouTube account
- Facebook: "About Cort Arlint," accessed November 26, 2013
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on November 26, 2013
- LinkedIn: "Cort Arlint, Esq., CPA, MBA," accessed November 26, 2013
- Arlint & Armstrong: "Cort Arlint, Esq., CPA, MBA," November 26, 2013