|Utah House of Representatives District 33|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$96/day (lodging) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hall served on the following committees:
|Utah Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Political Subdivisions|
Hall's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As a state, we must ensure that our educators have the needed resources to succeed. Education is a critical investment, and Craig will vote for what is best for our students."
- Excerpt:"We must promote economic policies that incentivize the creation of new jobs, attract new companies to our state, and help Utah emerge from the recession."
Hall won election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 33. Hall advanced past the Republican convention and defeated Liz Muniz (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Craig + Hall + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Friday's Scores - San Francisco Chronicle
- What's At Stake in Utah Elections in 2014? - Utah Policy
- Sundance Film Festival 2014 US Competition Entries Feature Kristen Stewart ... - Huffington Post
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Neal Hendrickson (D)
|Utah House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|