For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Crawford County, Wisconsin
Crawford County is one of 72 counties in Wisconsin. Crawford County was one of the first counties founded in Wisconsin, along with Brown County and the now defunct Michilimacknac County. The three were founded in 1818, prior to Wisconsin's statehood. Crawford County is named after William H. Crawford, the Secretary of the Treasury under then-President James Monroe. The county contains 572.69 square miles and 77 lakes. Prairie du Chien is the county seat.
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Has a list of upcoming meetings.
- Has meeting minutes listed.
- Has a list of elected and administrative officials.
- Tax payment online option available, but does not have tax information listed.
- There is no information on the budget, building permits and zoning, audits, contracts, lobbying and public records requests.
- There is no search function.