|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Profession||Founder and CEO of the Homeffa Foundation|
According to Amouzouvik's website, his campaign themes included:
- Education: "To have a strong economy, we need a strong education system. Therefore, we need to revise our education system..."
- Economy: ."..we know that as a country we are most successful when we invest in our people—middle-class families and small business owners—who can grow our economy from the bottom up."
- Energy: ."..work to pass comprehensive energy and climate legislation to protect our nation from the serious economic, environmental, and strategic risks that result from our reliance on foreign oil."
Amouzouvik ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 7th District. He sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on August 7, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Amouzouvik ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 7th District. Amouzouvik ran unopposed in the August 2, 2012 Democratic primary. He faced incumbent Marsha Blackburn (R), William Akin (I), Jack Arnold (I), and Lenny Ladner (I) in the general election on November 6, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Marsha Blackburn.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marsha Blackburn Incumbent||71%||182,730|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Amouzouvik and his wife, Yashica, live in Clarksville, Tenn. with their children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Credo + Amouzouvik + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ClarksvilleNow.com, "Credo Amouzouvik to run against Blackburn," accessed June 30, 2012
- Credo for Congress, "The Issues," accessed September 11, 2012
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results"
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"
- Credo for Congress, "About Credo," accessed April 7, 2014