|New York State Assembly District 141|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Peoples' professional experiences include regional director for Citizen Action of New York; program coordinator for Saint Augustine Center; and job developer for Buffalo Urban League.
Peoples earned a BS in elementary education from Buffalo State College and a MS in student personnel administration also from Buffalo State College. She has one child; Rashaun Nicole King.
Peoples was unopposed in September 14 Democratic primary. She was also unopposed in the general election.
|New York State Assembly, District 141 2010|
|Crystal Peoples (D)||22,611|
On November 4, 2008 Peoples won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 141. She ran unopposed.
Peoples raised $142,775 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 141 2008|
|Crystal Peoples (D)||37,615|
- Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Oversight of the Department of Environmental Conservation
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- Subcommittee on Tuition Assistance Program, Member
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Oversight of Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises
- New York Assembly - Rep. Crystal Peoples
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 141
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |