Revision as of 21:37, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated April 23, 2012.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is available on each department page.
- Proposed budget is available.
- Audits are posted.
- Bids and contracts are posted.
- Zoning ordinances are available for review.
- Information on how to file a public records request is posted.
- Some tax information is posted online.
- Some past budgets are posted, but only up until 2010. The current operating budget is not posted.
- Building permits are not posted.
- No information on tax payer funded lobbying efforts is posted.
- Meeting video sometimes lost.