|Missouri House Of Representatives District 53|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Independent Electrical Contractor|
Dougherty is an independent electrical contractor. He attended Missouri Western State College and NS Hillyard Technical School.
Dougherty is a member of the Ararat Shrine Temple, Kansas City, Ancient Arabic Order, Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Tribe of Mic O Say - Boy Scouts of America, First Assembly of God Church, Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie #3717, Sugar Creek, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers #124, Jackson County Shrine Club, McDonald Masonic Lodge #324 AF&AM, and Missouri Right to Life.
He is married and has 3 children.
- Interim Committee on State Intelligence Analysis Oversight
- Health Care Transformation
- Special Standing Committee on Health Insurance
- Special Standing Committee on General Laws
- Special Standing Committee on Professional Registration and Licensing
Curt Dougherty raised $47,610 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53|
|Curt Dougherty (D)||10,220||63.1%|
|Brent Lasater (R)||5,976||36.9%|
Listed below are the four largest contributors to Curt Dougherty's 2008 campaign.
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$1,500|
|Carpenters District Council of Kansas City & Vicinity||$1,325|
|Midwest Radiological Association PC||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Curt Dougherty
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Missouri State House District 53
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |