|Washington State Senate District 14|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington|
|Place of birth||Yakima, WA|
King earned his BS in Math/Physics from the University of Washington. He has also earned his MBA. King works for a commercial cabinet company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, King served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce & Labor|
|• Transportation, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, King served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Early Learning & K-12 Education|
|• Labor, Commerce & Consumer Protection|
|• Joint Transportation|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
King ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate District 14. King ran unopposed in the blanket primary on August 7, 2012. He won in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 4, 2008, King ran unopposed and was re-elected for the Fourteenth District of the Washington State Senate receiving 36,984 votes.
King raised $238,217 for his campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 14 (2008)|
|Curtis King (R)||36,984|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2008, King collected $238,217 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to his campaign. 
|Associated General Contractors of Washington||$2,100|
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed tax and fee increases. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
King proposed a 10-year increase in state taxes and fees of $316.3 million, the 15th highest amount of proposed new taxes and fees of the 46 Washington state senators on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
King is married, has two grown children and one grandchild.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Curtis + King + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Curtis King on the Washington State Senate website
- King's Senate Republican Caucus website
- Legislative profile of King on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of King on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- King on Facebook
- Washington Votes profile on King
- 14th Legislative District Map
- Project Vote Smart - Sen. King
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," retrieved July 16, 2012
- Follow the Money's report on King's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Curtis King
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 Big Spender List
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 list of Washington state senators by proposed new taxes and fees
|Washington State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|