|Indiana House of Representatives District 5|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Clay Township, Indiana|
DeVon's professional experience includes owning and operating DeVon Custom Homes.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, DeVon served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Family, Children and Human Affairs|
|• Utilities and Energy|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Dale DeVon was unopposed in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
DeVon won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 5. DeVon defeated Cory D. Stith in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Jerod Warnock (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dale DeVon Incumbent||57.9%||14,996|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 5 Republican Primary, 2012|
DeVon was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for DeVon is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, DeVon raised a total of $255,196 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 9, 2013.
|Dale DeVon's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 5||$234,767|
|2008||Indiana State House, District 8||$20,429|
|Grand Total Raised||$255,196|
2012DeVon won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, DeVon raised a total of $234,767.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dale DeVon's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Indiana||$123,934|
|Hoosiers For Economic Growth||$51,500|
|Indiana Chamber of Commerce||$20,000|
|Indiana Builders Association||$10,217|
|Larry & Lance Swank Sterling Group||$4,545|
|Total Raised in 2012||$234,767|
|Source: Follow the Money|
Devon and wife, Christine, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dale + DeVon + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House Committees
- Indiana state legislative districts
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Right to Life, "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries," accessed May 3, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "DeVon, Dale," accessed September 9, 2013
Craig Fry (D)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |