|Louisiana State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Erdey earned his BS in Business Administration from Louisiana State University in 1976.
Erdey is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Licensed Insurance Agent. He is owner/agent of Erdley Insurance Agency Incorporated.
Erdey was Mayor of the Town of Livingston from 1993 to 1997. He has served in the Louisiana State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2007. He joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 13th district.
- Health & Welfare Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Judiciary B Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Revenue & Fiscal Affairs Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Transportation, Highways & Public Works Committee, Louisiana Senate
Erdey and his wife, Donna, have four children.
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999