|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14|
|2011 - Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Associates||Moraine Valley Community College, 2000|
|Bachelor's||Lakeland College, 2000|
|Master's||Marquette University, 2007|
|Date of birth||02/12/1979|
|Place of birth||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Kooyenga graduated with honors from Lakeland College in Sheboygan. He earned Masters in business Administration from Marquette University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and also serves as an Officer in the United States Army Reserve
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kooyenga has been appointed to these committees:
- Consumer Protection Committee
- Financial Institutions Committee, Vice Chair
- Homeland Security and State Affairs Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Kooyenga is running in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 14. Kooyenga is running unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Chris Rockwood is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Kooyenga was unopposed in the November 2 general election. Kooyenga defeated Republicans David Coon, Dennis Kaun, Chris Maurer, Michael Olen, and Ryan Shulander in the primary election. 
Kooyenga lists the following issues on his campaign website:
- Jobs and the Economy - Wants to lower the tax burden on small business.
- Human life - Supports the protection of the unborn.
- State Finances - Supports cutting wasteful spending and government debt.
- Right to Bear Arms - Supports keeping weapons away from violent criminals and felons.
- Taxes - Has signed a pledge not to raise taxes.
- Education - Supports school vouchers in order to encourage competition.
- Voter ID - Supports requiring photo ID for voting.
In 2010, when Kooyenga first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $45,151 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors||$500|
|Wal-Mart Stores PAC-Resp Govt||$500|
|Wisconsin Health & Hospital Association||$500|
|Milwaukee Police Association PAC||$500|
|15 individual donors||$500 each|
Kooyenga is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dale + Kooyenga + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Kooyenga on Facebook
- Kooyenga on Twitter
- Kooyenga on LinkedIn
- Campaign website biography
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Wisconsin Endorsements," March 26, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Dale Kooyenga candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |