|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Lakeland College, 2000|
|Associate's||Moraine Valley Community College, 2000|
|Master's||Marquette University, 2007|
|Place of birth||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Kooyenga graduated with honors from Lakeland College in Sheboygan. He earned Masters in business Administration from Marquette University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and also serves as an Officer in the United States Army Reserve.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kooyenga served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Operations and State Licensing|
|• Joint Finance|
During the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kooyenga served on these committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Consumer Protection|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Homeland Security and State Affairs|
Kooyenga's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Jobs and the Economy - Wants to lower the tax burden on small business.
- Human life - Supports the protection of the unborn.
- State Finances - Supports cutting wasteful spending and government debt.
- Right to Bear Arms - Supports keeping weapons away from violent criminals and felons.
- Taxes - Has signed a pledge not to raise taxes.
- Education - Supports school vouchers in order to encourage competition.
- Voter ID - Supports requiring photo ID for voting..
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Kooyenga won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 14. Kooyenga ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Chris Rockwood (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dale Kooyenga Incumbent||59.1%||20,976|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Kooyenga was unopposed in the November 2 general election. Kooyenga defeated Republicans David Coon, Dennis Kaun, Chris Maurer, Michael Olen, and Ryan Shulander in the primary election. 
Comprehensive donor information for Kooyenga is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Kooyenga raised a total of $95,033 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 5, 2013.
|Dale Kooyenga's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 14||$49,882|
|2010||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 14||$45,151|
|Grand Total Raised||$95,033|
2012Kooyenga won re-election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Kooyenga raised a total of $49,882.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dale Kooyenga's campaign in 2012|
|Republican Party of Milwaukee County||$500|
|Ahlberg, Trevor L||$500|
|Alevizos, Gregory J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$49,882|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Kooyenga won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2010. During that election cycle, Kooyenga raised a total of $45,151.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dale Kooyenga's campaign in 2010|
|Peter, Eric J||$500|
|Ozinga, Ruth M||$500|
|Milwaukee Police Association||$500|
|Van Vugt, Eric J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$45,151|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kooyenga is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dale + Kooyenga + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Dale+Kooyenga+Wisconsin+Assembly&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Dale Kooyenga News Feed
- District Office Website
- Wisconsin State Assembly - Dale Kooyenga
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Kooyenga on Facebook
- Kooyenga on Twitter
- Kooyenga on LinkedIn
- Campaign website biography
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Wisconsin Endorsements," March 26, 2012
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- followthemoney.org, "Kooyenga, Dale," accessed June 5, 2013
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |