|Illinois State Senate District 37|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Risinger graduated with his Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois-Champaign-Urbana in 1968. Risinger is a retired construction engineer and used to work with the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Syverson serves on these committees:
- See Also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 37 (2010)|
|Dale Risinger (R)||63,186||100.0%|
Risinger ran unopposed in the Republican primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 37 (2006)|
|Dale Risinger (R)||43,138|
|Bob Sheehan (D)||29,059|
In 2006, Risinger collected $256,795 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|STS Consultants LTD||$6,900|
|OSF Saint Francis Inc.||$6,300|
|Cullinan Companies LLC||$5,000|
|Ohio Farmers Insurance Co.||$5,000|
|Elm Consulting LLC||$4,150|
|Illinois Construction Industry CMTE||$4,000|
|Christopher B. Burke Engineering||$3,950|
|United Facilities Inc.||$3,600|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$3,600|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$3,350|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$2,900|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$2,500|
|Illinois Society of Professional Engineers||$2,500|
Risinger represents Illinois Senate District 37. District 37 includes the Greater Peoria Region.
Dale is married to Joyce Risinger. They have three children and reside in Peoria, Illinois.
- Senator Risinger's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Risinger Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 37
| Succeeded by|