|Michigan House of Representatives District 56|
|January 1. 2011-Present|
|January 1, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Zorn works for the family business, Zorn's Service Inc., opened by his father in 1953. He also served the Raisinville Township for 10 years, and for the past 20 years served as the Monroe County Commissioner.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Zorn has been appointed to these committees:
Zorn ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election is November 6.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 56 General election (2010)|
|Dale Zorn (R)||15,582|
|Kate Ebli (D)||13,945|
In 2010, Zorn raised $40,330 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Michigan Farm Bureau||$5,000|
|Monroe County Republican Exe||$2,250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dale + Zorn + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Dale Zorn received a 68% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
Zorn and his wife Cindy have four children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Mitt Romney Campaign Website "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Michigan Speaker of The House Jase Bolger and Additional Members of The Michigan Legislature," September 19, 2011
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 7, 2012
- 2010 contributions
- Michigan Votes, "Tea Party Scorecard Jan 2011-Mar 2012," accessed June 22, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |