Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 3|
|2006 - 2010|
- Appropriations Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Militia, Police and Public Safety Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on ABC/Gaming
- Subcommittee on Compensation and Retirement
- Subcommittee on Technology Oversight and Government Activities
- Subcommittee on Transportation
On November 3, 2009, Bowling lost his bid for re-election to the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HB 2280 Law Officers' Retirement System; supplemental allowance paid until Social Security retirement age.
- HB 2281 Wildlife Violator Compact; Department of Game and Inland Fisheries to adopt regulations.
- HB 2282 Hunting deer; allows .223 and .22-250 caliber rifles to be used therefore.
- HB 2283 Ohio Valley Water Sanitation Commission; replaces one of three commissioners.
The top 5 donors to Bowling's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Alpha Natural Resources $6,771
- 2. VA Education Assoc $4,252
- 3. VA Dental Assoc $3,000
- 4. Dominion $2,000
- 5. Consol Energy $1,500
- Rep. Dan Bowling official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Bowling
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions:2007
|Virginia House of Delegates District 3
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |