|Kansas House of Representatives District 110|
|January 10, 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Collins served on the following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Budget Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Collins won election to District 110 on November 2, 2010. Collins ran unopposed in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, Collins raised $19,825 in contributions. 
He contributed the most money to his campaign, $8,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dan + Collins + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House site
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Dan Johnson (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|
Travis Couture-Lovelady (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |