|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|Bachelor's||Arkansas Tech University|
Fisher graduated from Arkansas Tech University with a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education and Mathematics. In his professional life, Fisher is a pastor.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fisher served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules, Government Oversight and Repealer, Vice-chair|
|• Government Modernization|
|• States' Rights|
Fisher ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 60. Fisher defeated Matt White in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Kendra Menz-Kimble in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 60, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Fisher received endorsements from:
- Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt
- State Senator Randy Brogdon
- State Senator Ralph Shortey
- State Representative Mike Reynolds
Fisher and the former Pam Loftin have been married for 30 years and have two children, Jacob, 24 yrs. and wife Brittany, and Rebekah, 19 yrs. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Fisher + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Dan+Fisher+Oklahoma+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Dan Fisher News Feed
- Dan Fisher for State House "About" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- Dan Fisher for State House "Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt Endorses Dan Fisher for State House" Accessed June 18, 2012
- Dan Fisher for State House "Endorsements" Accessed June 18, 2012
Purcy Walker (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |