For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Bonnie Johnson defeated Ed Peterson in the Democratic primary. Six challengers ran in the Republican primary; Brett Roberts came in first with John Calhoun following. Roberts defeated Johnson and Ronald Muszynski (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mike Shirkey Incumbent||78.8%||6,786|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Fulara + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 65
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Profile from Follow the Money
- Dan Fulara on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |