|Georgia House of Representatives District 28|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Gasaway served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Budget and Fiscal Affairs Oversight|
|• Natural Resources and Environment|
Gasaway ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 28. Gasaway and Jon Heffer defeated Bill Grant, Ken Payne, and Keith Segars in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012, moving on to a primary on August 21. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Gasaway defeated Jon Heffer in the Republican runoff primary on August 21, 2012. Gasaway ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Gasaway + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Associated Press "Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- AP Results "Georgia State House Runoff Election Results" Accessed August 21, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
Michael Harden (R)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 28
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |