|Michigan House of Representatives District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Tuscola County, Register of Deeds|
|High school||Vassar High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Place of birth||November 18, 1954|
Grimshaw's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "PRO-Life"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Family"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Traditional Marriage"
- Excerpt: "PRO-2nd Amendment"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Business"
- Excerpt: "PRO-Opportunity"
- Excerpt: "NO-New Taxes"
- Excerpt: "NO-Detroit Bailout"
- Excerpt: "NO-Gas Tax Increase"
- Excerpt: "NO-More Excuses"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Richard Badger faces David Jaroch in the Democratic primary. Seven challengers face off in the Republican primary.
Grimshaw ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 84. He defeated incumbent Kurt E. Damrow and Sami Khoury in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Terry Brown (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 84 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kurt Damrow Incumbent||35.8%||3,238|
In 2014, Grimshaw's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Grimshaw + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Dan Grimshaw on Facebook
- Facebook.com, "Elect Dan Grimshaw for State Rep," accessed August 1, 2012
- electdangrimshaw.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |