|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 80
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Henke ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 80. Henke was defeated by Democratic Janis Ringhand in the general election on November 2, 2010. Henke was unopposed in the Republican primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 80 General Election (2010)|
|Janis Ringhand (D)||12,097|
|Dan Henke (R)||10,795|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District Republican Primary (2010)|
|Dan Henke (R)||3,796||99.48%|
- "I want to put my private-sector experience as a job creator to work for the residents of the 80th Assembly District."
- "I will work to restore fiscal sanity to our state by bringing government spending in line with our ability to pay."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Project Vote Smart, List of Candidates for Wisconsin State Assembly in the November 2, 2010 election
- JSOnline, "Fall 2010 general election results," November 2, 2010
- Government Accountability Board, Primary Election Results
- The Cap Times, "Dan Henke, Republican candidate in Assembly District 80," October 21, 2010
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |