Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 24B|
Kaiser's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Job Growth is a Top Priority
- Excerpt:"Dan will support legislation that creates a favorable tax and investment climate for entrepreneurs and businesses. Dan will work to remove those regulations that stifle business growth and expansion."
- Excerpt:"Dan believes we need to hold the line on taxes and ensure efficiency and accountability of how existing tax dollars are spent. Government should live within its means, just like every tax-paying citizen has to do with their own budget."
Right to Life
- Excerpt:"Dan understands, appreciates and values the sanctity of all human life, as such, Dan is pro-life. Dan opposes taxpayer funding of abortion and the heinous practice of partial-birth abortion."
- Excerpt:"I believe in competition and consumer-driven health care in Minnesota. Putting people in charge of their health care decisions while reducing costly mandates and regulations will help to expand access and protect the quality of health care in our state."
- Excerpt:"Fair and equitable education funding is critical. We must reduce and ultimately eliminate the funding disparity that causes our schools to receive much less per student than schools in the metro area."
Kaiser ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 24B. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Patti Fritz (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 24B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patti Fritz Incumbent||56.8%||9,988|