Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 22|
Lamb ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 22nd District. He is seeking the nomination on the Democratic and Working Families tickets. He was unopposed in the primaries and will face incumbent Richard Hanna (R) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Dan Lamb Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2012||$0||$46,364.91||$(1,374.84)||$44,990.07|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$60,493.14||$67,895.98||$(7,731.73)||$120,657.39|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2012||$120,349||$113,033.27||$(110,896.62)||$122,485.65|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Lamb + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," Accessed June 11, 2012
- AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Dan Lamb's April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Dan Lamb's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Dan Lamb's October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |