Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 22|
Lamb ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 22nd District. He sought the nomination on the Democratic and Working Families tickets. He was unopposed in the primaries and faced incumbent Richard Hanna (R) in the November 6, 2012, general election. Lamb lost to Hanna in the general election.
|U.S. House, New York, District 22 General Election, 2012 - Dan Lamb Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,071,315|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$854,032|
|Top contributors to Dan Lamb's campaign committee|
|Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$10,000|
|Carpenters & Joiners Union||$5,000|
|NARAL Pro-Choice America||$5,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Building Trade Unions||$11,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Lamb + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Religion Almanac: Dec. 21, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Decompress from the Christmas rush with a newer erotic romance - USA TODAY
- A food road warrior looks back on 2013 - Washington Post
- SoCal Restaurant Show For this Week on KLAA-AM 830: San Diego's Food ... - OC Weekly (blog)
- News Briefs: NBC Officially Greenlights A.D., the Sequel to History's The Bible - TV.com
- Crime and Courts: The music industry's year in review - Journal and Courier (blog)
- Review: The Flanagan Collective, A Christmas Carol, The Gillygate pub, York ... - The Press, York
- 'Le' King of New York: French maestro Daniel Boulud and the year's most ... - The Independent
- Bruins' Shawn Thornton suspended 15 games - GazetteNET
- Dance Listings for Dec. 13-19 - New York Times
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |