Revision as of 06:51, 18 December 2010 by Geoff Pallay
Oregon State House District 27
|Profession||Information Technology Manager|
Lucas' campaign website lists four main issues:
- Job Creation and Economic Development: "Dan Lucas understands the importance of strengthening our economy and creating more family wage jobs. As State Representative, Dan will support businesses that seek to retain and hire workers in our community. He will oppose job-killing taxes, fees and policies that are hurting Oregon’s economy."
- Responsible Budgeting and Prioritized Spending: "Dan Lucas believes the Legislature has a responsibility to adequately fund our most critical public services: education, public safety and human services. He supports the Back to Basics budgeting approach, which protects core services but forces agencies to justify increased spending requests."
- A Quality Education for All Oregon Kids: "Dan Lucas is the proud father of three children who all attended Beaverton schools; one of his daughters is a local teacher today. He believes it’s unacceptable that the Legislature increased state spending by nine percent, but forced school districts to cut their budgets. As State Representative, Dan will make Oregon’s kids the highest priority in the state budget, and he’ll work to ensure teachers have the tools they need to prepare our kids for the future."
- Affordable Health Care for Families and Small Businesses: "In the national media, Dan Lucas has been a vocal opponent of the federal takeover of our health care system. As State Representative, Dan will work to pass free-market solutions and incentives that will expand access and make health coverage more affordable to families and uninsured Oregonians."
Friends of Dan Lucas
12870 Davies Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97008
- Official campaign website
- Oregon Votes, State Voter Guide Profile
- Official campaign facebook page
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile