|Louisiana State Senate District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Morrish earned his BS in Agriculture from McNeese State University.
Morrish works in retail hardware.
Morrish served in the Louisiana State House of Representatives from 1996 to 2007. He then joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 25th district.
- Environmental Quality Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Insurance Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Revenue & Fiscal Affairs Committee, Louisiana Senate
Morrish has a wife, Kathleen Vidrine.
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Louisiana State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|