|Washington State House of Representatives District 31|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Roach is owner of Roach Gymnastics, Incorporated. He has been a Senior Account Executive for the ABC Lending Group.
Roach earned his BA in Political Science from Brigham Young University.
While a member of the Washington House of Representatives, Roach served on the following committees:
- Audit Review and Oversight Committee, Washington State House
- Economic Development & International Relations Committee, Washington State Legislature, Joint
- Financial Institutions and Insurance Committee, Washington State House
- Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee, Washington State Legislature, Joint
- Joint Transportation Committee, Washington State Legislature, Joint
- Transportation Committee, Washington State House
Roach did not run for re-election to the Washington State House of Representatives District 31 in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Republican Dan Roach won re-election to the Washington House of Representatives, District 31 receiving 60.03% of the vote (33,862 votes), defeating Democrat Ron Weigelt who received 39.97% of the vote (22,550 votes).
|Washington House of Representatives, District 31(2008)|
|Dan Roach (R)||33,862||60.03%|
|Ron Weigelt (D)||22,550||39.97%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Dan Roach's 2008 campaign.
|Washington Federation of State Employees||$1,600|
|Washington State Auto Dealers Association||$1,600|
|Community Bankers Association of Washington||$1,600|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$1,600|
Roach and his wife, Melanie, have three children.
- Dan Roach's personal website
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Dan Roach
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Washington House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
Cathy Dahlquist (R)
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |