For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 1|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
Schulte's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Dan is a strong advocate for public safety in the community. He knows that quality-of-life, excellence in education and economic growth all depend on a community that is safe and secure for its people – especially children and seniors."
- Excerpt:"Michigan should be a prime destination for an array of businesses, industries and growing technologies."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to help build an economy in Michigan that will do more than just create short-term, low-wage jobs. Michigan needs employers who can offer quality, long-term careers with wages substantial enough to support families."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to improve the performance of our pre-K through 12 programs so that more Michigan students meet the entrance requirements of these institutions of higher learning."
- Excerpt:"Dan wants to see more opportunities for people to learn skills and enter careers that fulfill the needs of a state with a promising future."
Schulte ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 1. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Brian Banks (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 1, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dan + Schulte + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |