|hio House Of Representatives District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Stewart's professional experience includes advocate for Service Employees International Union; federal liaison for Ohio Consumer's Council; and an aide in the Ohio State House of Representatives and Ohio State Senate.
Stewart earned his BA in political science from Ohio State University.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Stewart served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Consumer Affairs and Economic Protection Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Elections and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Housing and Urban Revitalization Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- State Government Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Stewart was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 25|
|Dan Stewart (D)||29,712|
|Daryl Hennessy (R)||15,783|
In 2008, Stewart collected $91,598 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|SEIU HEALTH CARE DISTRICT 1199 WV KY OH||$15,670|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$7,500|
|INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS||$4,600|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$2,500|
|OHIO & VICINITY REGIONAL COUNCIL OF CARPENTERS||$2,250|
|TEAMSTERS LOCAL 284||$2,000|
- Representative Stewart's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Stewart
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Stewart's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Stewart's facebook
- Representative Stewart's twitter
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 25
| Succeeded by|
Michael Stinziano (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |