|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 87
Schultz holds a M.A. in Political Science from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 87 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Dana Schultz (D)||2,388||99.92%|
Schultz lists the following five issues of concern:
- "Jobs - "Economic development has to be a priority."
- "Family Farming and Local Business -..I support ways for farms to diversify and direct market more efficiently."
- "Focus on Rural Education Needs - "Voucher programs continue to take tax-payer money out of public education - away from where it is needed most."..."we need to rework the formula so taxes are applied fairly and rural districts have the transportation and program resources needed for a quality education."
- "Protecting Our Land and Water -...I will work to conserve our precious resources. That means being able to make the tough choices on our pending water problems."
- "Fiscal Responsibility - "We need to get every nickel out of every dollar in the state budget."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Schultz on Twitter
- Schultz on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |