For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 87
Schultz holds a M.A. in Political Science from University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 87 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Dana Schultz (D)||2,388||99.92%|
Schultz lists the following five issues of concern:
- "Jobs - "Economic development has to be a priority."
- "Family Farming and Local Business -..I support ways for farms to diversify and direct market more efficiently."
- "Focus on Rural Education Needs - "Voucher programs continue to take tax-payer money out of public education - away from where it is needed most."..."we need to rework the formula so taxes are applied fairly and rural districts have the transportation and program resources needed for a quality education."
- "Protecting Our Land and Water -...I will work to conserve our precious resources. That means being able to make the tough choices on our pending water problems."
- "Fiscal Responsibility - "We need to get every nickel out of every dollar in the state budget."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Schultz on Twitter
- Schultz on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |