Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 24, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Cavanagh ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 9th District. Cavanagh sought the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Cavanagh ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 9th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primary and was defeated by incumbent Yvette Clarke (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Yvette Clarke Incumbent||77.9%||186,141|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Cavanagh + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 9th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," accessed June 11, 2012
- Open Secrets, "New York's 9th Congressional District" Accessed May 20, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |