Daniel Corrigan Grano
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 2|
|Date of birth||01/21/1982|
|Place of birth||Grosse Pointe, MI|
Grano's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We need jobs for people to provide for themselves. The state needs to reduce taxes and regulations to bring business back to Detroit."
- Excerpt:"Our children need the best education from birth through college. In the K-12 system we need to end the cap on Charter schools and allow competition."
Public Safety Services
- Excerpt:"Public safety services are the most important services local municipalities provide. However, the cost of effective public safety is crushing local municipalities and the result is that the criminals win."
- Excerpt:"Weak family structures breed criminals. We need to strengthen all Michigan families."
Grano ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 2. Grano ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 3 incumbent Alberta Tinsley Talabi (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Alberta Tinsley Talabi Incumbent||71.8%||28,990|
Grano and his wife Marianne have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Grano + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Dan Grano on Facebook
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |