Daniel J. Brown
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 148|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Brown ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 148. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. He was defeated by district 149 incumbent Joseph M. Giglio in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 148, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joseph Giglio Incumbent||64.9%||28,873|
|Democratic||Daniel J. Brown||35.1%||15,636|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Brown + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- OKC Central Chat transcript, Dec. 6, 2013 - NewsOK.com
- PM Alert: Field Poll rates Legislature's performance - Sacramento Bee (blog)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela - CBS Local
- Photo gallery, timeline: 50 years of Ford Mustangs - USA TODAY
- How long can city hospitals stay a 'going concern'? - Capital New York
- Yesterday's Port Authority One-Two Punch - Bisnow
- Jesse Owens' Olympic Medal Up For Auction - Huffington Post
- In Your Schools for Dec. 2, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
- Herhold: Nora Campos' junket to Cuba - San Jose Mercury News
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |