|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 109|
Knorr's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"These are difficult economic times, and the people of our Commonwealth are making personal sacrifices in addition to being asked to tighten their belts by our Governor and Legislature. Yet, our representatives themselves aren’t willing to make the same sacrifices they are requiring of ordinary Pennsylvanians."
Taxation & Competitiveness
- Excerpt:"Attracting business investment is the bedrock of a strong economy in the 21st century. To compete with other states, Pennsylvania needs to be a place where business ventures see an opportunity to operate profitably."
- Excerpt:"The Marcellus Shale formation, and the ability to successfully extract natural gas from it, has rightly been described as an economic game-changer. With it, Pennsylvania has the opportunity to be a serious provider of this precious resource that we use in our homes, in our businesses, and for electricity generation."
Higher Education (PASSHE)
- Excerpt:"The Commonwealth established the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education in order to guarantee citizens access to affordable and high quality educational opportunities. As the largest employer in Columbia County, the continued health of Bloomsburg University is a lynchpin to the success of our economy."
- Excerpt:"While Tropical Storm Lee wrought physical devastation upon our community, it revealed the fortitude and courage of Columbia County’s residents. Our communities and residents withstood the rising water and, as it receded, displayed a spirit of selfless volunteerism and charity."
Knorr ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 109. Knorr defeated James Geffken in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent David Millard (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 109, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Millard Incumbent||54.5%||12,851|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 109 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Knorr + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |