|Wisconsin State Assembly District 59|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Publisher, Lakeshore Weekly|
LeMahieu is the publisher of Lakeshore Weekly. He previously served as Chair of the Sheboygan County Board from 2000-2002, and a Supervisor on the Board from 1988-2002.
He is the former President of the Oostburg Business Association and Oostburg Kiwanis Club.
LeMahieu did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Corrections and the Courts Committee
- Natural Resources Committee
- Urban and Local Affairs Committee
- Administrative Rules Committee, Wisconsin Legislature
- Special Committee on Powers and Duties of Coroners and Medical Examiners (Chair)
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-270 Production plant generating electricity from wind power: utility aid payments to towns and counties modified
- AB-306 Virtual charter schools: enrollment limit eliminated
- AB-357 Stolen firearm: penalty for intentionally receiving
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to LeMahieu's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Pro-Life Wisconsin Victory Fund $500
- 2. WI Bankers Assoc $500
- 3. Republican Party of Sheboygan County $500
- 4. Managed Health Services Insurance Corp $500
- 5. Washington County Republican Cmte $500
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Daniel LeMahieu
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Freedom Speaks profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |