Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 68|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Regis High School|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University (2003)|
|Master's||Iowa State University (2011)|
|Place of birth||Marion, Iowa|
Lundy's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Protecting taxpayers by spending their money wisely & reducing the tax burden for working Iowans."
- "Improving our K-12 schools and promoting educational excellence by fully supporting our teachers and providing the children of Iowa every education advantage."
- "Creating jobs through commercial property tax incentives for small local businesses."
- "Protection of the parks, trails, rivers and recreational areas enjoyed by Iowans and tourists."
- "Improving Iowa's infrastructure, roads and bridges, to keep Iowa a great place to live."
Lundby ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 68. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 36 incumbent Nick Wagner (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nick Wagner Incumbent||49.7%||8,363|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Lundby + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Daniel Lundby on Facebook
- Daniel Lundby on Twitter
Rick Olson (D)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |