|Iowa House of Representatives District 68|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Regis High School|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University (2003)|
|Master's||Iowa State University (2011)|
|Place of birth||Marion, Iowa|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lundby served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Environmental Protection|
|• Local Government|
|• Natural Resources|
Lundy's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Protecting taxpayers by spending their money wisely & reducing the tax burden for working Iowans."
- "Improving our K-12 schools and promoting educational excellence by fully supporting our teachers and providing the children of Iowa every education advantage."
- "Creating jobs through commercial property tax incentives for small local businesses."
- "Protection of the parks, trails, rivers and recreational areas enjoyed by Iowans and tourists."
- "Improving Iowa's infrastructure, roads and bridges, to keep Iowa a great place to live."
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Daniel Lundby was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ken Rizer was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lundby will face Rizer in the general election.
Lundby ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 68. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 36 incumbent Nick Wagner (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nick Wagner Incumbent||49.7%||8,363|
Comprehensive donor information for Lundby is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lundby raised a total of $51,319 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Daniel Lundby's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Iowa State House, District 68||$51,319|
|Grand Total Raised||$51,319|
2012Lundby won election to the Iowa House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lundby raised a total of $51,319.
|Iowa House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Daniel Lundby's campaign in 2012|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 125||$3,400|
|Linn Phoenix Club||$3,000|
|Cedar Rapids Building & Construction Trades Council||$2,000|
|Hubbell, Fred S||$2,000|
|Iowa Association for Justice||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$51,319|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Daniel + Lundby + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House Committees
- Iowa House of Representatives District 68
- Iowa State Legislature
- Social media:
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- lundbyforiowahouse.com "Official Campaign Website," accessed April 8, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Lundby, Daniel," accessed September 20, 2013
Rick Olson (D)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |