Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 69|
|2003 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
O'Donnell's professional experiences include public interest lawyer for Daniel O'Donnell, Esquire and staff attorney for New York Legal Aid Society.
O'Donnell earned a BA in public affairs from George Washington University and a JD from City University of New York Law School.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Donnell has been appointed to the following committees:
- Codes Committee, New York State Assembly
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Judiciary Committee, New York State Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure, Chair
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Development Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, O'Donnell served on the following committees:
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
O'Donnell defeated Francisco Spies in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 69 2010|
|Daniel O'Donnell (D)||27,434|
On November 4, 2008 O'Donnell won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 69. He ran unopposed.
O'Donnell raised $103,966 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 69 2008|
|Daniel O'Donnell (D)||43,123|
In 2008, a year in which O'Donnell was up for election, he collected $103,966 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|New York State Restaurant Association||$3,450|
|Amalgamated Transit Union New York||$3,400|
|Three individual donations each of:||$3,000|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Daniel O'Donnell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |