Daniel O'Donnell (New York)
|New York State Assembly District 69|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
O'Donnell's professional experiences include public interest lawyer for Daniel O'Donnell, Esquire and staff attorney for New York Legal Aid Society.
O'Donnell earned a BA in public affairs from George Washington University and a JD from City University of New York Law School.
On November 4, 2008 O'Donnell won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 69. He ran unopposed.
O'Donnell raised $103,966 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 69 2008|
|Daniel O'Donnell (D)||43,123|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Daniel O'Donnell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |