Daniel P. Polites
|Daniel P. Polites|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 108|
|Alderman, Ward 2, City of O'Fallon|
|Bachelor's||Ferris State University|
|Associate's||Ferris State University|
Polites's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Medicaid needs to be addressed"
- Excerpt: "I am in favor of Conceal & Carry., and carry a FOID card."
- Excerpt: "I am in favor of legalized gambling – casinos at race tracks."
- Excerpt: "I am against the closing of Tamms Prison and the Murray Center"
Polites ran for election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 108. Polites filed as a petition candidate after the March 20 Democratic primary and was defeated by Charles E. Meier (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 108, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles E. Meier||66.7%||33,552|
|Democratic||Daniel P. Polites||33.3%||16,786|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Daniel + Polites + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |