|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Norfolk|
|1991 - present|
|January 5, 2013|
|Years in position||23|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|J.D.||Boston College Law School, 1983|
|Place of birth||Northampton, MA|
In May 2011, Governing Magazine named Winslow one of 17 "GOP Legislators to Watch." Each of the legislators was selected on the basis of qualities like leadership, ambition, and political potential. He previously served as the presiding Justice for the Wrentham District Court from 1995-2002, and as the Governor's Chief Legal Consel from 2002-2005.
Winslow holds a BA in Political Science from Tufts University and a JD from Boston College Law School.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Winslow has been appointed to the following committees:
Winslow is a senior leader of Americans Elect, an organization whose stated goal is "to nominate a presidential ticket that answers directly to voters—not the political system." They seek a "nonpartisan presidential ticket" that would be selected though an online process and be on the ballot in all 50 states. The organization has been criticized and accused of tax and campaign finance violations for not revealing their donors. When confronted with the question, Winslow responded in a tweet, "How so? Why do you think the “Indians” wore facepaint when poking the British King in the eye? AE is fully complying with the law.”
Winslow is unopposed in the Republican primary on September 6. The general election is November 6.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Ninth Norfolk District (2010)|
|Stanley Nacewicz (D)||5,323|
|Daniel Winslow (R)||11,081|
In 2010, Winslow raised $73,914 in contributions. 
He contributed the most to his campaign, $7,055.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Daniel + Winslow + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Winslow and his wife Susan have three children.
- Campaign site
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Governing, "GOP Legislators to Watch," May 24, 2011
- Americans Elect, "About," accessed November 17, 2011
- Huffington Post, "Americans Elect Wants To Be On Presidential Ballot, But Won't ID Donors," November 2, 2011
- Our Oregon, "Americans Elect, Part III: Who’s Behind The Astroturf Organization?," November 13, 2011
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
- Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- 2010 contributions
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Norfolk District
January 5, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |