Danny Marshall, III
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 14|
|2002 - Present|
|Years in position||13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|High school||George Washington High School|
|Date of birth||01/20/1952|
|Place of birth||Danville, VA|
|Profession||General Manager, Marshall Concrete Products|
Marshall is the General Manager for Marshall Concrete Products. He is also a member of the Danville Area Development Foundation.
- Counties, Cities and Towns (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee #2
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Agriculture Subcommittee
- HB 1645 Highway system construction, urban; not more than 1/3 of funds to be used to reimburse locality.
- HB 2030 Mortgage Lender and Broker Act; eliminates provision that lenders, etc., are required to conduct.
- HB 2031 Mortgage loan originators; definition, establishes licensure and registry.
Marshall is running for re-election to the District 14 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He was uncontested in the August 23 primary and will be unopposed the November 8 general election.
Delegate Marshall speaking to the Conservative Caucus
The top 5 donors to Marshall's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$32,992|
|Friend of S Chris Jones||$26,200|
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$24,553|
|Republican Party of Virginia||$17,994|
|Howell for Delegate||$9,162|
Marshall and his wife, Kaye, have one child.
- Delegate Danny Marshall official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Danny Marshall, III
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Danny Marshall on Facebook
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |