For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Darin LaHood"
m (Text replace - "has been appointed to" to "served on")
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
|votes1 = 58381
|votes1 = 58381
Revision as of 14:06, 25 January 2013
|Illinois State Senate District 37|
|March 1, 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, LaHood served on these committees:
- Energy Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Environment Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Gaming Committee, Illinois State Senate, Ranking Minority Member
- Human Services Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Illinois State Senate
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
LaHood won re-election to the Illinois State Senate in District 37 in the 2012 election. LaHood was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20 and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Darin LaHood Incumbent||100%||58,381|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Darin + LaHood + Illinois + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Profile at Wikipedia
- The Stark County News, "LaHood appointed to fill Risinger’s seat in Illinois Senate," March 2, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
|Illinois Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|