Dave A. LaRock
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 33|
LaRock has worked as a general contractor and builds homes throughout Loudoun County.
LaRock's campaign website listed the following issues:
"Dave LaRock will fight to overturn increases in sales taxes, car taxes, hotel/motel taxes and other taxes shepherded through the legislature by Delegate Joe May in his role as the powerful House Transportation Committee Chair."
"Dave LaRock will work to keep Virginia a conservative, low tax state by keeping spending at or below current levels and oppose expansion of welfare giveaway programs that threaten that status."
- Traffic and Roads
"Northern Virginia should be allowed to keep our tax dollars to be spent locally, rather than funneling them through Richmond to be distributed around the state."
- Standing Up to Washington
"With President Obama determined to “change” America into a Western European-style Socialist regime, Virginians need strong conservative leaders who will resist the left-wing agenda out of Washington today. Dave LaRock will be that leader."
- Conservative Values
"It’s time for a delegate who will stand up for what we believe: pro-Life, pro-Second Amendment, and strong for all our conservative values. Dave LaRock will be that leader."
LaRock won the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 33. LaRock defeated incumbent Joe T. May in the June 11 Republican primary. He defeated Mary Lou Costello Daniel (D) and Patrick Hagerty (L) in the general election on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, LaRock's endorsements included the following:
- Loudon County Tea Party
- Pastor Jay Ahlemann
- Megan and Mark Albright
- Josiah Alway
- Natalie and Paul Arias
LaRock and his wife, Joanne, have seven children and three grandchildren. He is actively involved in Cornerstone Chapel in Leesburg, Virginia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dave + LaRock + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 8, 2013
- Dave LaRock for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013
- Issues, Dave LaRock for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013
- Virginia Board of Elections, "Unofficial Primary Results," Accessed June 13, 2013
- Virginia Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results - General Election," accessed November 5, 2013
- Endorsements, Dave LaRock for Delegate, Accessed May 6, 2013