|Virginia House of Delegates District 42|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Albo currently works as an Attorney/Partner for Albo & Ublon, LLP. He has previously been a prosecutor and assistant attorney for the City of Fairfax, as well as a part time guardian for abused and neglected children.
Delegate Albo speech on South County Middle School
Albo's official site lists an overview of his top priorities:
- Building roads and rail for a faster commute so that we have more time with our families
- Keeping our schools the same quality I had when I went to Fairfax Public Schools with quality buildings and small class sizes
- Getting our children into Virginia Colleges and Universities
- Making our neighborhoods safe so our children can safely play in the neighborhood
- Preserving open space and keeping our air and water clean so we are not run over by development and there are wonderful places for kids to play outdoors
- Limiting Taxes so that while we can build roads and schools, we can also still afford to live in Fairfax County.
- Courts of Justice Committee, Virginia House (Chair)
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on ABC/Gaming
- Subcommittee on Appointments
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice
- Subcommittee on Judicial Systems
- HB 1669 Income tax, state; State shall return to cities & counties 50% of growth in collections.
- HB 1693 Driving under influence; mandatory punishment when concentration is elevated above certain amount.
- HB 1695 Driving without a license; person may be placed under arrest if previously convicted of offense.
The top 5 donors to Albo's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Albo, David B $19,385
- 2. VA Trial Lawyers Assoc $11,000
- 3. VA Medical Society $10,000
- 4. VA Bankers Assoc $8,500
- 5. Allen Allen Allen & Allen $8,000
- Delegate Dave Albo campaign website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Albo
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Dave Albo for Delegate campaign blog
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |