|Virginia House of Delegates District 42|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Albo currently works as an Attorney/Partner for Albo & Ublon, LLP. He has previously been a prosecutor and assistant attorney for the City of Fairfax, as well as a part time guardian for abused and neglected children.
Delegate Albo speech on South County Middle School
Albo's official site lists an overview of his top priorities:
- Building roads and rail for a faster commute so that we have more time with our families
- Keeping our schools the same quality I had when I went to Fairfax Public Schools with quality buildings and small class sizes
- Getting our children into Virginia Colleges and Universities
- Making our neighborhoods safe so our children can safely play in the neighborhood
- Preserving open space and keeping our air and water clean so we are not run over by development and there are wonderful places for kids to play outdoors
- Limiting Taxes so that while we can build roads and schools, we can also still afford to live in Fairfax County.
- Courts of Justice (Chair)
- Constitutional Law Subcommittee (Chair)
- Criminal Law Subcommittee
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Privileges and Elections
- Appointments Subcommittee
- General Laws
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee
- HB 1669 Income tax, state; State shall return to cities & counties 50% of growth in collections.
- HB 1693 Driving under influence; mandatory punishment when concentration is elevated above certain amount.
- HB 1695 Driving without a license; person may be placed under arrest if previously convicted of offense.
The top 5 donors to Albo's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Republican Party||$49,900|
|Virginia Assoc of Realtors||$14,285|
|Allen Allen Allen & Allen||$10,000|
|Howell for Delegate||$10,000|
|Medical Society of Virginia||$7,500|
- Delegate Dave Albo campaign website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Albo
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Dave Albo for Delegate campaign blog
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |