|Washington State Senate District 46|
|November 28, 2011 - Present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Washington House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania|
|J.D.||University of California Los Angeles School of Law|
He earned a BA from the University of Pennsylvania and a JD from the UCLA School of Law. He began his career as a legislative aide in the U.S. Congress, then went on to practice employment and business law in a telecommunications firm. He later co-founded his own law firm representing asbestos cancer victims.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Frockt served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health Care|
|• Higher Education|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Frockt was appointed to the following state house committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Education Appropriations and Oversight|
|• Technology, Energy and Communications|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46a Primary (2010)|
|Dave Frockt (D)||20,722||100%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Frockt first won election to the House, he collected $188,519 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|10 individuals||$2,400 each|
|League of Education Voters||$1,000|
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed tax and fee increases. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
Frockt proposed a 10-year decrease in state taxes and fees of $7.46 billion, the lowest amount of proposed new net taxes and fees of the 46 Washington state senators on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
Frockt and his wife, Rebecca, have twins and live in North Seattle.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Dave + Frockt + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Frockt on the Senate Democrats website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- From Our Corner "Protests mark opening of emergency budget session," November 28, 2011
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," retrieved July 16, 2012
- Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS
- Follow the Money.org candidate summary, Retrieved June 27, 2011
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 Big Spender List
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 list of Washington state senators by proposed new taxes and fees
Scott White (D)
|Washington State Senate District 46
| Succeeded by|
Scott White (D)
|Washington House of Representatives District 46a
| Succeeded by|
Gerry Pollet (D)