|Oregon House of Representatives District 40|
|House Democratic Leader|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Vice Chair, Oregon City School Board|
|Bachelor's||Columbia University, 1990|
|Birthday||November 10, 1967|
|Place of birth||Port Angeles, WA|
|Profession||Executive Director, Association of Pacific Ports|
By profession, he is the Executive Director of the Association of Pacific Ports.
Hunt previously served as District Director for U.S. Congressman Brian Baird and Congresswoman Darlene Hooley. He held the position of Field Director for Oregonians for Quality Healthcare. Hunt was also the Vice Chair of the Oregon City School Board.
Hunt attended Sheldon High School in Eugene, Oregon and Columbia University in New York, New York.
Hunt and his wife, Tonia have two children, Andrew and Emily.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hunt served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hunt served on these committees:
- Emergency Board Committee, Oregon State Legislature, Co-Chair
- Legislative Administration Committee, Oregon State Legislature, Co-Chair
Hunt did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Oregon State House, District 40|
|Dave Hunt (D)||12,500|
|Deborah Gerritzen (R)||8,135|
|Oregon State House District 40|
|Dave Hunt (D)||17,239|
Hunt collected $523,413 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dave Hunt's campaign in 2010|
|Oregon Healthcare Association||$25,000|
|Low Income Dental PAC||$15,500|
|Coalition For A Healthy Oregon||$15,000|
|Douglas County Physicians||$12,500|
|Oregon Public Employees Local 503||$12,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$523,413|
In 2008 Hunt collected $606,681 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|COALITION FOR A HEALTHY OREGON||$18,500|
|OREGON HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION||$16,800|
|OREGON BEER & WINE DISTRIBUTORS ASSOCIATION||$13,500|
|ASSOCIATED OREGON INDUSTRIES||$11,000|
|OREGON ASSOCIATION OF HOSPITALS & HEALTH SYSTEMS||$11,000|
|OREGON OPTOMETRIC PHYSICIANS ASSOCIATION||$11,000|
- Representative Hunt's campaign
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. Dave Hunt
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- "New Legislative Session means new leaders in the House caucuses," Oregon Capitol News, November 11, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hunt
- Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 Oregon State House Primary Election Results," accessed May 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 House General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money - 2010 donors
- 2008 campaign contributions
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 40
| Succeeded by|
Brent Barton (D)